Monday, April 22, 2013

Repost: Diaper prices are going up again

I've contributed to the Orlando Sentinel's Moms at Work blog since 2010. The blog is changing content management systems and my old posts will no longer be available to the public, so I'm reposting them here, in the order that they were originally posted.


April 27, 2011

Add diaper prices to the long list of items costing more these days because of increased prices for fuel.

Procter & Gamble has announced that it is raising prices for Pampers by 7 percent -- although the price of a box of Luvs will stay the same.

I didn't have the patience to deal with cloth diapers when my daughter was born, but as the cost of disposable ones goes up, I feel a twinge of regret about that.

Luckily, she's showing signs that she might be ready for potty training within the next couple of months. I'll be thrilled when I can remove diapers permanently from my shopping list and budget.

Have you noticed increased prices lately for other staples you buy regularly for your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment